Home >> Credit Transfer

Credit Transfer

Before you apply Nanchang University International Summer Session, please contact the study abroad office, registrar’s office or academic advisor in your university to learn the detailed information about credit transfer.

1. Download the syllabus of the course you want to take from our website, and bring it to your university advisor to discuss about your plan of joining our summer school program in the upcoming summer.

2. Provide required information by the university advisor such as petition form. Generally, the academic advisor would help the students to work on these documents.

Some advisor will require the students to fill the corresponding courses. Under such circumstance, you need to download the specific syllabus, and pay a visit to your department academic advisor or dean to discuss your summer plan.

Note:Different universities have different rules in credit transfer. Therefore, if you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us at admission@ncusummer.com for assistance.